- There are 19 South Green halls that were built in the 1960's and 70s. The 4 older South Green buildings, (Crawford, Brown, Mackinnon and Pickering) are traditional-style residence halls with shared community bathrooms. The remaining 15 South Green buildings are designed with "mods". Each "mod" houses 12-18 students who share a central lounge. All rooms are either singles or doubles and 6 students share each bathroom. In the fall of 2007, we opened a new residence, Adams Hall. Adams Hall is an upper-class facility featuring suite style double rooms with a bath located between the two rooms.
- Each hall is equipped with washers and dryers, and there is also a central laundry for the green at Dougan.
Halls designated quiet study (QS) have additional importance placed on a 24-hour quiet policy.
- The green is served by one dining hall and market, all in Nelson Commons.
- The 3rd floor of Hoover houses Honors Tutorial College students and Brough is reserved for graduate and upperclass students who are at least 21 years old.
- Student kitchens are available to residents in Brough and Hoover.
View 360 degree pictures of rooms on South Green